Team India’s tour to Australia: Suspense in Bumrah-Shami in all ODIs and T20s, focus will be on Test series
India’s Premier Strike bowlers Jasprit Bumrah and Mohammed Shami are reluctant to play all ODIs and T20 matches against Australia.
Due to a clash of dates for T20 matches and warm-up matches, the team management can rotate Bumrah and Shami in a series of limited overs. Ist Test series will be started from 17th of December
- Team management’s eye on the workload of both bowlers
- According to BCCI sources, if Ishant Sharma does not fit before the first Test, Bumrah and Shami’s workload will increase significantly and head coach Ravi Shastri and bowling coach Bharat Arun are very serious about this.
The first warm-up match is to be played at Dramoin Oval from 6 to 8 December and the second and third T20 of the T20 series will also be played on 6 and 8 December.
As per the sources shami and bumrah are are important for test team
.In such a situation,
he will be ready for red ball cricket and the team management which includes captain Virat Kohli, coach Ravi Shastri and bowling coach Bharat Arun will not have to risk playing 6 matches in 12 days.
- Second practice match from 11 December to 13 December
- The practice will be in SGC from 11 to 13 December an Indian team will be testing their playing 11 before playing with pink test ball. And the the bumrah and Mohammed shami might rotated in white ball cricket.
- 50% of fans will enter the day-night test
- The day-night test will take place in Adelaide, with the government approving 50% of the audience to watch the match. The stadium has a capacity of 54 thousand spectators.
Test will be held on the Christmas week, and it is expected that the 25000 fans will get the entry in boxing day, and stadium capacity is one lakh.
- India have options in limited overs
- Apart from 2 sensational bowler Mohammed shami and jasprit bumrah India has not more option in test cricket
- But in limited overs cricket India have fast bowlers like Deepak Chahar, T Natarajan and Navdeep Saini.
Along with this, India also has important spin departments like Ravindra Jadeja, Yuzvendra Chahal and Washington Sundar.